Monday, September 1, 2008

It's LOST! No, wait IT'S FOUND!

***UPDATE*** She found it :) WOO HOO!

Somehow we have lost "yellow blanket". I have checked all of the places I can think of but it hasn't turned up yet :( This has been Rae's most favorite blanket. She takes it with her quite a bit. Of course it had to be on a steroid week so she has been a little extra sad about it. I guess I will try to go find some similar fabric with the missy today and see if we can make a new "favorite" blanket. Other than the lost blanket we survived another time being on the roids. I joked that instead of a countdown of days left on treatment we should do one with how many more times she will be on the roids. The kids seem to be getting more excited to go on the Make-a-wish trip (which is only a week away!!!). I think it will be a nice break for everyone.

On another note, if you know someone that wants a really cute rat terrier that just can't seem to get the whole potty training thing let me know. Right now Hines is an outdoor dog. He is going to be REALLY sad come winter but he just doesn't get that I don't like him using my house as a toilet. He is a cute dog wtih a fun quirky personality but pooping in my house is going to be the end of him. ARGH!

3 comments:

juli said...

It is always a tough week on the steroids! I feel your pain.
So glad you found her blankie! We would be in serious trouble if we lost Eric's "soft"!
I'm excited for your trip as well. It will be so wonderful!

Adri said...

I'm so glad she has her blankie now. I bet she was so sad about it. She wraps herself in it every time we are over playing games.
What is up with that damn dog. He's going to be way cold this winter.

Nana Sharples News said...

WHAT A CUTE POST...
I AM SO GLAD THAT YOU HAVE FOUND THE BLANKET. I hope you have a wonderful time on your MAKE-A-WISH TRIP....
I think your little girl is so beautiful...
Good seeing you the other day at my house..
take care
vicki