Yipee, my computer is fixed and I am able to download pictures off of my camera - wooo hooo!
Here are a few pictures from Tre`, Xander, and Kolten's birthday party. It was a lot of fun, we learned about a lot of different animals and BUGS (EWW!) - I think the kids had a really good time - and they got spoiled for sure!


Super cute crested gecko - makes me want one!


Tre and Xander helping Cousin Kolten blow out his candles :)


HUGE Boa!

Cute little ferret

Way soft chinchilla!

Really gross giant millipede. We don't have a picture of the hissing cockroaches but trust me, they were gross!
1 comment:
What a great birthday party. I would have loved something like that. The only thing I didn't understand was why is your sweet little girl in a Steelers jersey? I think she would look better in a Tampa Bay Buccaneers jersey! You might as well have her in a Falcons jersey...:(
Post a Comment