Not for the faint of heart
One of those days...you gotta love them? Ayana had the same issue when I asked her to clean her bathroom this morning. Good luck!
Hi I've been thinking about you a lot. I'll give you my teen for one of your little ones.
That one is a keeper!
I don't think your stupid. Kids will be kids. I am so excited for the day my kids write me those kind of letters. Hang in there, I love ya!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
One of those days...you gotta love them? Ayana had the same issue when I asked her to clean her bathroom this morning. Good luck!
Hi
I've been thinking about you a lot. I'll give you my teen for one of your little ones.
That one is a keeper!
I don't think your stupid. Kids will be kids. I am so excited for the day my kids write me those kind of letters. Hang in there, I love ya!
Post a Comment