Tuesday, October 7, 2008

HAPPY 7th BIRTHDAY TRE`!!!




I can't believe how old my kids are getting, especially since I am still just 29 (hahaha). Tre is a fun little boy with a wacky sense of humor that always has us laughing, he loves all things Power Rangers and Nintendo related and likes hanging out at home with his siblings (well maybe not Xander as much-hehe). Have a great day bud, WE LOVE YOU!!!!

4 comments:

Darrin said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRE!!!!

You are such a great kid!

I hope you have a fantastic day!

Love Dad.

Adri said...

Happy Birthday Tre.
Wow... I keep getting older and you are always 29, LUCKY!!!
I can't believe how fast time goes by. We use to hang out before either of us had kids. We sure love you guys.

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Tre! What a cutie!

Nana Sharples News said...

HEY NANNETTE...
I LOVED THE PHOTOS OF YOUR MAKE A WISH TRIP. WHAT A CUTE FAMILY YOU GUYS MAKE. REAGAN LOOOKS SO HAPPY... SHE REALLY IS A LITTLE PRINCESS. SOUNDS LIKE YOU GUYS ALSO HAD A FUN BIRTHDAY PARTY YESTERDAY. THANKS FOR THE GREAT PHOTOS... I ENJOYED THEM...
TAKE CARE
VICKI