Thursday, November 6, 2008

Guess where we are!

That's right folks. Rae got a fever so we are spending a few days at PCMC. So far her counts look good except for her ANC which is only 100. She had a fever this morning so I am guessing they will keep us here another day. Other than being here she is happy, in fact she loves it up here! (ugh!)

5 comments:

Adri said...

What the.... I am so sorry to hear that your at PMC, that's no fun. I hope that you don't have to stay too long and you both can head home soon. Call me if you need anything.

Carrie said...

I hope you and Reagan are enjoying your stay in this fine palace called PCMC. It was good talking with you this morning. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help you guys.

Heather said...

OMG! That sucks. I am sorry to hear that Raegan has a fever. Please let me know if there is anything I can do. Get well soon and we will keep her and your family in our prayers.

juli said...

Good luck on counts! It's been a long time for us but I feel your pain!

Tiffany said...

Ummm....I just came in to work for an extra and saw you are still here...bummer!! Too bad I didn't get to be Raeg's nurse. :( Hope you get to go home soon. If not I'll see you Sat. night when I come back in. :O) keep your chin up!