Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween








Halloween was really fun this year - all of the kids seem to enjoy trick or treating (of course). Xander likes the idea of going door to door to get candy, and to my surprise, even when people would offer him more than 1 piece he would only take 1 and wanted to move on to the next house. Raegan was Princess Jasmine for her school party then decided that she wanted to be Cinderella for trick or treating. After going to a few houses we took the kids to Aunt Allisons house for her annual halloween party. The kids LOVED it! they were so excited to tell us all about all of the games they played. She does a great job! Darrin, Xander and I headed over to my parents for their annual taco soup - we missed the rest of my family but had a nice time chatting with my folks. All in all a fun night.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

I love the pouting picture...we have some of the same. It never fails that on a fun night someone has to pout! Your kids look so cute, and it sounds like you had a fun time. Raegan is such a princess! :)

Adri said...

All your kids look so cute. I am kindof glad it's all over now. Take a break before the next big holiday.

Tiffany said...

Of course its okay! I added you to my fav's also...hope that was okay (I should've asked first...my bad!)