As Thanksgiving is creeping closer and closer and of course food is on the brain... I'm gonna throw this out there. What is your favorite Thanksgiving dish? I've decided I have 2. My dad's stuffing - the only stuffing I will eat, and my MIL's steamed pudding with yummy sauce - oh my oh my, sweet mercy! Just thinking about it has made me gain 12 pounds - but well worth it!
So, what is your favorite?!
3 comments:
how about tofurkey...j/k...although I would eat it!
any sweet potato dish pleases my tastebuds.
you?
good to see you guys yesterday. wish would could have talked more...sedations never run smoothly when they are back to back.
say hi to raegan!
carrie
There are too many that I love! I am just a little upset because this year I will run out of room a lot faster.
I think you could use 12 pounds on that skinny frame. I love anything my mom and sisters make. I think my favorite of all time though is my moms yams. YUM YUM!
Post a Comment