Yeppers we are HOME! WOO HOO!! Rae is doing good and feeling her feisty self. I went to the store and bought every germ fighting cleaner I could find and plan on spending all of tomorrow de-germing our house.
I am tagged - so here goes -- Adri, I stole some of yours :)
8 TV shows I love to watch:
We never watch regular tv - we rent everything on netflix
LOST
24
Everybody loves Raymond
Seinfeld
King of Queens
30 Rock
Office
House
8 Favorite Restaurants:
Mikado
Happy Sumo
Mizumi
PF Changs
Olive Garden
McGraths
Spencers
Cafe Rio
8 Things That Happened Yesterday:
Sat at the hospital with Raegan
Watched TV with Raegan
Did Crafts with Raegan
Talked to Darrin on the phone
Came home
Took a Hot Bath
Darrin worked on our floor (thank you!!!)
Darrin took care of the boys (thank you again!!!)
8 Things I Am Looking Forward To:
Raegan being off treatment
NO MORE HOSPITAL VISITS!!
Thanksgiving
The first snow (that doesn't melt the same day)
Christmas
Hanging out with Darrin and the kids
Spring
Camping next year???
8 Things On My Wish List:
Healthy kids
Happy Family
New Jeans - haha
Nice long vacation
Steelers win the superbowl again
Go to see the Steelers win the superbowl :)
My house to magically stay clean (without any effort from me)
One billion Dollars (dreaming big)
8 People I tag:
(no pressure, do it if you want or don't)
Andrea
Tiffany
Anna
Zane
Abby
Skylar
Mandy (do it on your facebook!)
I DON'T KNOW ANYONE ELSE!!!
3 comments:
So glad you are home. Those are LONG days at PCMC.
So far every UT Crazy 8 list I have read has included Olive Garden and Cafe Rio. ~Sounds good, I must be hungry!
Steelers, don't you mean the Bucs??? JK my team will not make it to the superbowl...losers...did i say that out load.
Did I put Cafe Rio as one of my places to eat... I should have if I didn't. Just ate there yesterday, loved it. It's okay that you stole some of my things, great minds think a like.
Post a Comment