Not for the faint of heart
Chicken alcapoco
pumpkin chocolate chip cookies!!!spice cake choco chipscan of pumpkin
Taco Bake had it for dinner tonight so good.
better than sex cake. yes it is.choco cakecondensed milkcarmel, choco and whip creamheath candy bars and more carmelchoco and whip cream on top.
I can't pick just one, I love all food way to much.
Common Adri - I know you have LOTS of good recipes, and if Audrey doesn't post one I'm gonna cry!
My mom has this great recipie for an apple spice cake that you put this warm carmely/creamy sauce over...Mmmmm
Chocolate Cream Cheese CakePenuchePumpkin Chiffon PieCan you tell I love desserts the most?Oh, and real buttery homemade rolls.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Chicken alcapoco
pumpkin chocolate chip cookies!!!
spice cake
choco chips
can of pumpkin
Taco Bake had it for dinner tonight so good.
better than sex cake.
yes it is.
choco cake
condensed milk
carmel, choco and whip cream
heath candy bars and more carmel
choco and whip cream on top.
I can't pick just one, I love all food way to much.
Common Adri - I know you have LOTS of good recipes, and if Audrey doesn't post one I'm gonna cry!
My mom has this great recipie for an apple spice cake that you put this warm carmely/creamy sauce over...Mmmmm
Chocolate Cream Cheese Cake
Penuche
Pumpkin Chiffon Pie
Can you tell I love desserts the most?
Oh, and real buttery homemade rolls.
Post a Comment