
I love doing hair, and having only one girl poor Rae gets picked on by me. She does not like a lot of the styles that I like to do because they usually involve a lot of small rubber bands and pulling :D Now that her hair is growing in and getting longer I have so many ideas but she rarely lets me do them. Today was one of those days - she started right off with "NO PIGGIES!!!!!!!!!!!" and being as she is on the steroids I decided not to press my luck. So, this is what she got today. 80's style BIG hair :) -- all that is missing is the 5 inch bangs sticking straight up in the air!
7 comments:
So cute
I LOVE the 80s look Rae! That is my FAOVRITE time!!!! You r ADORABLE!!!
oH MY GOSH, SHE LOOKS SO GROWN Up. She is really pretty Nannette. It's fun having a little girl, isn't it. Thanks for checking out my blog, I know it's boring sometimes. Love you guys.
vicki
I loved 80's hair. It going to come back, I just know it!
She is so beautiful!
What a cutie! I love her hair it's coming in so freaking cute.
Gotta love the 80's hair!
Super cute! She is such a doll. If you every need someone to try your ideas on, let me know and I will let you do mine.
Post a Comment