Monday, January 26, 2009

Sick!

I used to be one of those moms, my kids got sick - it happens, no biggie. Fever, ah - here's some tylenol, go lay down. Now, any of my kids get a fever and I go into full panic mode - stay away from Raegan, Raegan don't you get by them! Even though I know kids get sick and get fevers I am now a freak about it. Xander came down with a fever today and I seriously get all flustered. ACK, I don't want to be a paranoid mom!!! Do you think after Rae goes off treatment I will be able to go back to normal (whatever that is) or will I always stress!?!

5 comments:

humming fun said...

I would say no you will never go back.

Carrie said...

I say yes you will! You are amazing and know you will pull through whatever you encounter along the way. All parents go through this so called "transition", but it will happen. Although I would love to see you both, I don't want to see you both in clinic this week...unless you want to join Kelli and I for lunch! Raegan, wash your hands, drink your vitamin C and stay healthy girlfriend. Here wishing you all no fevers and good health.
Carrie

Adri said...

I think it will get better, but it may never be the way it use to. You guys have gone through so much, hang in there your almost done. Yay!!!
Keep Rae away from Xander.

juli said...

I think "normal" is always changing. You never go back to what normal used to be, you just find a new one. ~And hopefully a less stressful one!

Anonymous said...

Your an awsome mom, you will go back to your normal self