This morning my little Raegan had just taken a shower, and went downstairs to get dressed by the warm fire. She bent over to put on her undies and her cutest little bum pressed up against the HOT glass front of our fireplace. OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH. First, I had her go put her bare bum up against our french door because I knew it was cold - we are very fortunate to live down a private street as I am sure most people would not appreciate the view. Then after re-assessing that it was a nasty burn I did all the necessary medical things and even called the doc to make sure I didn't need to take her in.
Lesson for today - DO NOT get dressed in front of the fire. Get dressed - THEN go sit by the fire.
I am sure she will kill me for putting this on here but as you can see I tried to fix it so you can't see ALL of her little booty.

*She is doing fine btw.
3 comments:
Oh, how sad!
Ohhhh... that is so sad. Poor little girl. Her poor little bum. Give her loves from us. Hope she is doing better today.
Ouch! Poor little thing... btw.. I never got that text!
Post a Comment