
Not too much going on at the Smith house the last 2 days (shhhh, knock on wood or somethin - hurry before my kids decide to re-model the house or something). Raegan being the girly girl that she is loves all things dress up. So this is her "going to the store" look. Hehe, she looks like a Russian child don't you think.

Here is Xander (please ignore the stuff in the background- it is for the DI) he was being so cute this morning reading some books, of course he is sitting in the book bucket - after he took about 1/2 of them out and threw them all over my office (not super cute).
3 comments:
Your kids are so freaking cute. Miss Rae looks nice in her Russian outfit. Hehehe!!!!
Your kids are so darn cute! I read your blog and Adrienne's and I think about me when I had six little kids and how busy my life was. Then I think about how fast they grew up and I start to wonder what I should have done differently and how I could have been a better mother... if I could have done MORE...then maybe, my son wouldn't be struggling right now..and it gets to be too overwhelming to even think about...
Hang in there and enjoy your time together...I too had trails with a daughter...born with a heart defect...I understand your worries..your a great mom
I love the countdown..I will be counting down with you. You are always in our prayers..thanks for the kind comments..You and Darin were always so great to Aaron and my family. My daughter Melissa is having a hard time right now with yesterday being the anniversary of Aaron Padilla's death..check her blog out...under LuLu off of Adrienne's page. Take care..your kids are so cute..you remind me of my family when we were all young...
Post a Comment