

The pictures of the arrows are from Tre. He decided to get a sharpie and write arrows all o
ver the house. After being in trouble for it, we asked him why he did it. His answer was "so I would know where I was going!" How can you argue with that?!
The red paint you see, is from my youngest most active child. I was painting a border in Tre's room and had thrown the sponge brush away. Well, Xander got ahold of it and proceeded to paint EVERY wall in the upstairs hallway. This wall that you see is one of them that I could not get off. Sigh. Kids are great at keeping mom's busy!
3 comments:
Unfortunately since you cleaned up the arrows, Tre is continually getting lost in the house...
Great job!
hehehe...... Darrin cracks me up. Poor Tre is he just walking in circles without the arrows? Love the blog.
I'm so glad you have decided to start blogging. Already you've got me intertained and giggling. I think all kids at some point color on the walls.
I can't wait to see more pictures!
Post a Comment