Tuesday, August 5, 2008

First day of School for Raegan



Whew, one more "first day of school" hehe. Raegan starts kindergarten today - I can't believe she is already in school. My kids have grown up so fast! Even though she only goes 1/2 days it will be strange not to have her here at home with me. She is really excited and a tad nervous about going. I get to go with her today for the first 1/2 hour (all parents do), that should be fun and help her nervousness. I just hope she doesn't cry when I leave, I am not good at that- makes me want to say OK nevermind! She can stay home! hehe. **UPDATE** Raegan did really good, she got a little sad for a minute but I told her she couldn't cry - mommy however did cry! Sheesh!

Also, I forgot to put this up - Raegan had her first dance class yesterday - she was really excited about going, she hasn't been able to go since she was diagnosed with ALL so it is fun for her and for me to see her be able to go :)

7 comments:

Adri said...

It's a good thing they don't let us do that and it's a law they go to school cause mine would be home too. She will do great. She looks super cute for her first day of school.

juli said...

So, so cute!
I really am not ignoring you!
I will send you an email about MAW/GKTW and how to get those books to you!

Heather said...

Congrats on your first day of school Rae Rae. She looks beautiful. I know what that is like to cry on the first day of school. What a cute picture, you must be so proud of your little ballerina.

The Hurst Family said...

I am so glad she had a good day! We started school today! I have cried every year on DJ's first day of school! I walked him to class before my students came to my room! I walked my principal drying my eyes... he had a great day! 2nd grade... I can not believe it!! Reagan looks FABULOUS dear!

Anonymous said...

What a huge milestone. Meg starts kindergarten this year and I am freaking out. She looked so darling in her first day of school outfit. Her dance costume is also darling. Yeah! I am glad it was a good day over all. What a relief, right? Is the second day any easier than the first?

Nana Sharples News said...

Nannette, your little girl is so beautiful. Oh...those first days of school..I cannot believe how fast time goes by. She looks so cute. Nannette, I want to thank you for always being so positive when commenting on my blog. You are such a great person. It is a privledge to have gotten to know you.
I appreciate all you do for me and my family.
vicki

Anonymous said...

She looks so cute! I can't believe her and Evie are in kindergarten this year they are getting to be big girls!