This weekend we went to Bear Lake with "Hope Kids". It was so much fun! The kids really had a great time. There was a cool bounce pillow that I think my kids could have lived on if we allowed it. We also went on a nice "hike" that was kid friendly. Xander really liked the hike, he would stop on every rock or fallen tree and tell Darrin to take his picture, so I think we have about 47 pictures of just him :) Raegan was cold (as you can see from the pictures) and Haiden discovered "rock on" fingers so we have quite a few pics with him doing that. It was pretty cold but I think we all had a nice time. The kids liked making s'mores - Raegan has her own version, no graham cracker - just chocolate and marshmallow hehe.
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Hope Kids - Bear Lake Weekend
This weekend we went to Bear Lake with "Hope Kids". It was so much fun! The kids really had a great time. There was a cool bounce pillow that I think my kids could have lived on if we allowed it. We also went on a nice "hike" that was kid friendly. Xander really liked the hike, he would stop on every rock or fallen tree and tell Darrin to take his picture, so I think we have about 47 pictures of just him :) Raegan was cold (as you can see from the pictures) and Haiden discovered "rock on" fingers so we have quite a few pics with him doing that. It was pretty cold but I think we all had a nice time. The kids liked making s'mores - Raegan has her own version, no graham cracker - just chocolate and marshmallow hehe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
hey i updated my blog!!!!!
Looks like fun! I have to say that I like Raegan's version of the smore too. Forget the cracker stuff.
I agree with Raegan and Adri. Who needs crackers when you have chocolate and marshmellows? Looks like you had a good time. Love the rock on hands!
Post a Comment