Just thought I'd share a moment of my day with everyone. Today I was combing Raegan's hair and she says to me "mom, look at your legs, they are jiggling".
As not funny as this is I am sitting here giggling about my jiggling!
Don't you love it when they make an observation that an adult has the sense to keep to themselves! I remember one of my kids being so surprised to see me run - he said he didn't think I knew how. -Little stinker.
I don't know where kids come up with this stuff. But mine tend to help my self esteem as well. However, I am with Adri, I doubt there is any jiggling at all.
4 comments:
Don't you love it when they make an observation that an adult has the sense to keep to themselves!
I remember one of my kids being so surprised to see me run - he said he didn't think I knew how. -Little stinker.
cow
Just kidding eat a candy bar you skinny ars!
Whatever... your legs were not jiggling. You are a freak of nature because you are so skinny.
I don't know where kids come up with this stuff. But mine tend to help my self esteem as well. However, I am with Adri, I doubt there is any jiggling at all.
Post a Comment