
Well, I had to go pick Haiden up from school today. He broke his front tooth. Of course it has to be one of his permanent ones! And it is not even a fun story he can tell his kids, he hit his head on his desk trying to think of something to write... hmmm... What next?
Here is the fixed tooth. They just glued the broken piece back on. Hopefully it will stay on!
3 comments:
That is so funny. I actually love the story it shows just how passionate he is. He is such a great kid.
Haiden is happy that he has something to write about now...
"How I broke my tooth by being a dork."
He is very intense.
That really sucks. Kids? They are a lot of work. Did it hurt? Was he frustrated? I have wanted to hit my head into my desk when I couldn't think of something to write, but I always wondered what would happen. Now I know!
Post a Comment