
I absolutely love sitting in my office listening to Darrin drum and sing. I find reasons to stay upstairs so that I can listen to him (maybe this is why my kids are always doing something that they shouldn't!). It is one of the things that I just love about him. He has a great voice and is a good drummer too! I think it is relaxing for him - a good way to de-stress after a long day at work.
2 comments:
I haven't ever seen Darrin play the drums but if it's anything like Guitar Hero I bet he is fantastic. I bet it's so relaxing for him.
The real title was supposed to be: "My fantastically horrid husband". It is very relaxing and Nanette is very patient with it too. It is pretty loud.
Adri - you need to tell your lazy husband to go get a musical instrument so we can jam together. I would but I just can't talk any sense into him.
Post a Comment