Monday, May 12, 2008

My day.

Well, some days are better than others, what else can I say?
First, Hines chewed my brand new shoe (which was a replacement for my other sandal that he ruined):Then (and this isn't bad, funny actually) Haiden threw his sticky guy on the ceiling and it stuck really good! I had to climb on a chair to pull him off, all the while Haiden is worried that I am going to pull it apart!Then one of the kids put sunscreen in my scentsy burner. I didn't think to take a picture of that.

Last (well so far last, it is only 4:30 afterall), I was cleaning downstairs and Raegan had put my drink in her play fridge, not knowing I bumped it and the drink spilled all down my leg and on the carpet.
Sigh. Tomorrow is another day right?!?!

4 comments:

zane said...

sounds like you have had a fun day

Adri said...

Wow.... I love days like that. Sorry to hear about your new shoes. The guy stuck to the ceiling was pretty funny.

Anonymous said...

That sounds like a crazy day. I am glad you captured it all on camera. I think I would have lost it early on. Who am I kidding, I wouldn't have made it past the shoe without a major melt down. What a day. I bet you were totally exhausted.

Audmann said...

What a crazy day! It's days like these that you will really remember and laugh about. The guy stuck on the ceiling was hilarious.