OH YES...THAT WOULD BE SO MUCH FUN. TWIN BOYS...it could happen! If I could do it, she certainly can. I am so excited. Thanks for being such a great friend to Adrienne and our family. I love and appreciate you.
That's so funny that you blogged the twin boys! I have been getting the feeling that she is having twin boys and I have to admit my feeling is usually right (although not all the time). Wouldn't that be amazing! I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
3 comments:
That's nice... are you kidding me? Twins sounds like alot of work. That would be fun though. Thanks for all your positive reasurance.
OH YES...THAT WOULD BE SO MUCH FUN.
TWIN BOYS...it could happen! If I could do it, she certainly can.
I am so excited. Thanks for being such a great friend to Adrienne and our family. I love and appreciate you.
That's so funny that you blogged the twin boys! I have been getting the feeling that she is having twin boys and I have to admit my feeling is usually right (although not all the time). Wouldn't that be amazing! I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
Post a Comment