Monday, June 23, 2008

Counts are in...

Counts are in and fantastic. Her ANC is 4,000! WOW! I don't think it has been that high in over a year! So, we are starting her chemo back up at 50% dosage and we'll see where that takes us.





Ok - I have a free scentsy car freshener for the 1st person to correctly guess what is different in the picture above. Anyone???



This picture was from the other day and I thought it was super cute - Raegan was sitting inside of a drawer coloring a picture - hehe we have desks, tables, couches etc. and she chooses the inside of a drawer as the place to do art.

5 comments:

Darrin said...

I know what is different! But I will let other people guess.

I'll just say that someone has been busy today.

Thanks honey!

Anonymous said...

PAINT!!!

Heather said...

That is so great that her counts are that good!!! I bet that is a great feeling! Good luck with the Chemo;)

Heather said...

She is incredibly beautiful by the way!!!

Adri said...

I didn't know this was a contest, I would have posted sooner. Paint and pony tails in Raegans hair. Those are my guesses.