

Haiden had to have a tooth pulled today - it was a baby tooth but it didn't want to come out. Check out the root on this sucker! Yowza! He did really good, he just played the lego star wars game that they had and didn't even feel it. Now of course he thinks he is bleeding to death :) He can be tough when he tries hehe.
4 comments:
Oouuuchh! That does not look like fun. I love that Bill Cosby comedy show. Have you seen the whole thing? Freaking hilarious!
Whoah..that is some root...
Arent' little boys funny?
Aaron went to the dentis the other day and had two roots taken out and he told them to just do it..no pain meds...ouch..
I hate the dentist
Wow:( I thought that tooth was from some wild animal. What a root on that baby!
Are you sure that tooth was ready. It has a pretty serious root. He didn't feel anything. Holy Cow, he is super tough!
Post a Comment