So in the grand tradition of my kids being completely wacko... Today after school Haiden says "mom can I have a snack" to which my reply was and is always "as soon as you clean your room". Well I know that he has been sneaking food so I go upstairs to talk to him about it. Mind you, in our house at any given moment there are cookies, crackers, chips, fruit snacks, Popsicles some sort of home-made treat, you name it - we probably have it. So what might I ask is he sneaking to snack on???

That's right folks, DOG FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yuck, blech, plahhhh, pteweyy, gross!!!!! Help me out here folks, please someone tell me this is a normal thing..............................................
It is a good thing I love these kids so much!
2 comments:
Well my kids love one kind of dog treat and it's the freeze dried ice cream (not really a dog treat). I don't know about what Haiden is sneaking though. YUCK!
However, he did hit a base clearing triple in baseball last night. Maybe we should be promoting his dog food snacking?
Post a Comment