Thursday, June 19, 2008

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!

I really can't believe we have been married for 16 years! It has gone by so fast. I married the most amazing man. I am thankful every day that he chose me to be his wife! Thank you for being the best husband in the world! These are just a few pictures over the years :) brings back a lot of fantastic memories. I LOVE YOU DARRIN!!!!!!!!!





7 comments:

Darrin said...

Happy Anniversary sweetie! Those are great pictures and they do bring back lots of memories. Thanks for saying "I do" 16 years ago against your better judgment.

I LOVE YOU

Adri said...

Happy Anniversary to both of you! You are such a great couple, we just love your whole family so much. Loved the pictures.

Brett said...

Happy Anniversary! Maybe I can get Adrienne to give her Steelers colored purse to Darrin as a Anniversary git.

Heather said...

HeHe! That is hilarious Brett. Happy Anniversary! 16...that is an incredible number. You both have such loving and sweet things to say to each other. It made me smile reading your comments! Here is to 16+ more!

Audmann said...

Happy Anniversary! I love the pictures!

Nana Sharples News said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO YOU GUYS..
I think you are BOTH pretty wonderful. I don't know Darrin very well, however Brett & Aaron always have spoken so highly of him. I remember when Aaron was in the hospital after his accident and you guys came up visit him. I was so impressed by your kindness and sincerity. Thanks also for reading my blog. I know that not many young people like yourself are interested in reading old peoples stories...I know sometimes some of my posts must be 'SNOOZERS'.. SO I thank you for your kind comments. Have a great day..congrats to you both.

Anonymous said...

I love the photos. 16 Years! Yeah! Happy Anniversary!