Tre is also grumpy and moody - not sure what the deal is with him today... He is having a fit here because I took away his DS because he was having a fit (see the vicious cycle here?).
Haiden is happy - because I let him play after school.
Xander is mischievous as ever - notice the devilish grin?
Oh and can I just say I am super not happy with the school right now!?! I asked for A or D track, C being 3rd choice and B being absolute last choice, guess which one I got?! B!!! And... to add insult to injury I asked for morning kindergarten and got afternoon?! What is up with that I ask you! I called the school today and it doesn't seem like my chances of getting it changed are too great - of course A and D are full up.
Sheesh gripey blog today huh!
6 comments:
Hey Naners!
I have a question aobut the blog. how do you put the list on with like all the peoples blogs and stuff i cant figure it out! anyways i was just wonderin!
Love Ya!
Abby ;)
I hope everything goes o.k. with Raegan and her counts stay up. She is such a trooper through all of this. I am sorry that Tre was so grumpy. I have one just like that. They cry when you take it away and they cry even more when you won't give it back. If they only understood they could have it back once they stopped throwing the fit. It looks like two of your kids had a good day.
About the school thing, that is why I hate public schools. It just doesn't seem fair to me. Why do they even have you request. I think it is so unfair and ran so poorly. I just feel bad it didn't work out for you better.
hey naners,
sorry about rae i hope that her counts get better
Wow..... your days sounds like it was physically and emotionally draining! I think you are in need of a girls night out to the movies! We will call you when Adri gets back on Saturday.
Your kids are so cute, even the grumpy ones. That sucks about your track and afternoon kindergarten. What is up with that. We did get our track finally, we have D but I still don't know if it's morning or afternoon.
Hi! Thanks for commenting on my blog. Your kids are so cute. I love the diverse group that make up your family.
Post a Comment