
Raegan did pretty good at clinic today - she only cried for a minute when they put her tube in. I think little by little she is getting more used to having it put in. Her counts are too good (again) but they are not going to raise her chemo until we check her counts in 2 weeks. Other than that she is good. She acts good, she looks good etc. Of course we start steroids today so that stinks. Oh well, such is life!
4 comments:
Great news at clinic today. Raegan looks so cute, I am loving her hair. That's not good about the steroids but you guys will get through it. I'm so glad that she is doing so well.
That is great news. She is such a trooper. I want to meet her so badly. I really think she is amazing. Adri has told me so much about her. I know that part of the reason she is so amazing is because she has such an amazing mom!
I would also have to agree about the steroids they are never fun. I know my mom thinks those are the worst part of her treatment.
What a pretty little girl. You are such a brave mom. I hopethings continue to improve for your little girl. We think of you every day. Love to you.
It was so nice to meet you guys the other day...it is good to know that things actually do get easier and life calms down a little bit! I am so glad that Raegan is doing well! She is darling! Just out of curiosity--why does Raegan have to go on steroids again? I thought it was just month one and four.
Jeff and Heidi
Post a Comment