Tuesday, June 10, 2008

#1 Champions!!!

Haiden's team the Dodgers won the championship tournament tonight. Big thanks to Grandma Smith for watching Raegan and Tre so I could go to the game!! It was a lot of fun watching the kids. Big NO THANKS to the weather - I froze my butt off out there!! (It is June right???)

This team only lost one game all season -- against us and we only lost one game all season -- against them so you can imagine what a fun game it was to watch! The final score was 17 to 5. The kids all played really hard and I think they all had a lot of fun. We are trying to decide if we should put Haiden on an all-star team. Sometimes it is hard to tell if he is playing because he likes it or if he is playing because we like it. I would love to see him play on the all-star team but only if it is what HE wants to do.






Also, on a totally unrelated note -- know anyone that wants a dog? We have a darling 8 month old rat terrier named Hines. He needs a new home because I can't stand another pair of ruined shoes or vacuum. Yes, you read that right - he ruined my vacuum as well as my brand new replacement to the replacement shoes. We only have about 9 million dog bones laying around for him to chew on but I guess a vacuum cord is much better. So nobody in my house seems to know what they are supposed to eat, I have a kid that eats dogfood and a dog that eats vacuum cords.

2 comments:

Nana Sharples News said...

CONGRATULATIONS ARE IN ORDER. It is so much fun going to see sporting events and ballets,etc. that your children are in. I can't begin to tell you the ballets, hockey games, cheerleading events, orchestra recitals, etc.etc.etc.that Paul and I attended. It broke my heart to see Ballet end for my little girl..
I will totally miss watching her ...
Love to you
vicki

Adri said...

Way to go Haiden, Congratulations! That is so awesome. Brett needs a boy for sure now, he would love going to baseball games.
What is up with that dog, are you really going to get rid of him? That is so hard when they are chewing every thing.