Monday, June 30, 2008

Clinic Day.

Bla. That is all I have to say. The end.




Just kidding :) Rae did pretty good at clinic today - she was happy and only cried for a second when they put her tube in. Then we realized we forgot to give her the antibiotic that she is supposed to get once a month. So the option was, to re-poke her or do the antibiotic through a breathing treatment. I thought that the breathing treatment would be so much better. Well, I was WRONG! She completely freaked out. Hated it does not even come close to explaining how she felt! She lost her voice she cried and screamed so much. Dang it! She is better now and acting fine. Her numbers have dropped from an ANC of 4000 last week to 1800 today so we will be watching that and see what happens with her chemo. Oh and of course she is starting steroids again so this week should be fun!!!

Tomorrow she has a dentist appointment, sometimes I think she just can't catch a break!

4 comments:

Adri said...

Dang it, that poor little girl. She is so amazing dealing with all of this.

Heather said...

Crap! I hope the dentist goes well for her! She does need to catch a break!

The Hurst Family said...

Poor Reagan! I can not imagine being her age going through this, nor could I imagine what you are going through! Both, all, of you are so STRONG!! You make me think of the song "Wing Beneath My Wings." I guess you are Reagan's wind and Reagan is your wind!! Keep flying and know that we in the big AL are praying for you!!!

Anonymous said...

She is such a strong little girl. Every time I see a picture of her she is smiling. I can't believe all she has gone through and how well she deals with it. We are always praying for her and you and your family.