
Raegan's counts are in and they are super! Her ANC is 2,200!!! Ok, yes it is probably a "false" number because of the neupogen shot that she got but I'll take it. It is a heck of a lot better than 0! They are not starting her chemo back up until we do a re-check on Monday.
5 comments:
Hey Naners!
I was just wondering how you put one of those countdown clocks on your blog. and WAY TO GO RAEGAN!!!!
Love ya guys!'
Abby ;)
That is GREAT Raegan! She is such a doll:) Keep us posted on Monday's results! Good Luck!
Way to go little miss Rae! The best part is now we get to come over and play this weekend. The girls have been asking when we can go over there and play.
Your little girl is so beautiful.
She is so special, isn't she? I love your relationship with her. I know I have said this befored, but you remind me of myself when I was young and had six little children.
I worried so much about Heather's heart problem, (still do)...
We are blessed, arent' we.
Looks like the dancing is working. Yeah! So what if it is the shot. A little good news is awesome. Take it and totally enjoy it. We will stay tuned for Monday!
Post a Comment