My kids have noticed that we have DDR and Guitar Hero - so of course they are now obsessed with playing it. Haiden is actually pretty dang good at GH, and Tre is really fun to watch on DDR, ok so is Raegan, she is about a count slower than the game hehe. It is about the only exercise I get so I guess it is good that they want to play it a lot huh!



Forgive the blurry picture - I think I was laughing at my kiddos dance moves.
3 comments:
That is so funny! I think it's great your kids are into GH and DDR. I suck at DDR.
You are the coolest mom ever! If I lived at your house I would never turn these two games off. I love them and easily get addicted to them. They are great exercise.
Oh and your comments are so nice on my mom's blog. Thank you!
Hey Naners!
I got a blog! check it out!!!!
http://loudmouthsky.blogspot.com
Love Ya!
Skylar!
Post a Comment