Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Getting Blood




Raegan and I spent a very long day at the clinic getting her blood transfusion today. We got there at 8am and didn't get home until 3 this afternoon! Raegan loves going to the clinic, she gets to do a lot of different crafts, games, puzzles and movies. Of course she also gets 100% of my attention as well so I am sure that is part of why she loves it so much. (and the wonder woman song is for my Rae, I certainly thin she is a wonder woman - she has gone through a lot in the last 18 months and she is one tough cookie!)

4 comments:

Nana Sharples News said...

Nanette...your little girl is so beautiful. I just am amazed at what a great mom you are and the bond you have with your children. You are such a great person. It is easy to see why Heavenly Father placed your children with you. Take care..

Adri said...

Little miss Rae looks so freaking cute. I just love her hair, it looks so stylish. I'm sure it's cause she gets the one on one time with mommy. She is such a trooper and so are you.

Audmann said...

I am always amazed at how strong kids can be... sometimes so much stronger then we are. You do an amazing job and I really admire you as a mother.

Anonymous said...

She is more than one tough cookie, she is amazing. She is darling and just a pillar of strength for all of us. You are amazing too. I really cherish the one on one time with my kids. It seems like it is far a few between. I am learning that great memories come from moments like this.