Thursday, June 26, 2008

Girls are fun :)



After begging me all day to do this - I did it. She wanted to look like Skylar did. I am sure her dad will want to kick my butt! Oh well, she is happy and I think it is cute! He can just be glad I didn't do it to the boys......... Yet!

5 comments:

The Hurst Family said...

Reagan looks PRECIOUS!! I only have boys, as you have come to learn... so I borrow all my nieces! I have 3! 2 were born 2 mths before Zach, my youngest. It is a trip to see me try to do their hair after no practice. She is gorgeous honey!!! Hope everyone is feeling better!

The Hurst Family said...

Meant to say... Dad will get over it!! They always do... do I hear boys knocking the door down now for her? Knock, knock! Here in AL, the dad would have the guns laid out on the dining room table cleaning them and checking the bullets! Heehaw!

Heather said...

OMG!!! Raegan looks sooo cute. she reminds me of Shirley Temple. You do such a good job with that. What a doll!

Adri said...

So cute Raegan. This is why you have girls to dress them up and put make up on them. She looks beautiful.

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! You did such a great job on her makeup! Mikayla was looking at your blog with me and recognized your niece from dance school. Did you have to sit through that performance? It was the longest think I have ever had to sit through!