Thursday, June 12, 2008

Hines, er Hinesina



Ok, my kids crack me up. Raegan and Tre` decided to put clothes on Hines today. They are Raegan's "build-a-bear" clothes. Pink tank and satin shorts (and yes, even a hole for the tail!) Hines was less than thrilled to say the very least. Made me laugh though!

5 comments:

Adri said...

Hehehe... that is hilarious. Maybe that's what that dog needs to be put in his place.

Heather said...

That's so funny! Thanks for commenting on my blog. In your blog about the blood transfusion you put that your daughter is wonder woman. I think she might get that from her mom. What a woman! I hope it is okay, I put you on my Friends and Family blog list. Let me know if not.

Audmann said...

Poor little Hinesina! At least she isn't like Adri's old devil dog otherwise your kids might not have any fingers left.

Anonymous said...

I love it. HInes looks so good. Hey I wanted to thank you for all the wonderful comments you have posted on my Mom's blog. You are such a kind and caring person. I am really glad we know you. Thank you.

Nana Sharples News said...

Hines is a great little dog to allow the children to dress him up like that. I know we share in our love of animals...
really cute photos of hines in his costumes...appreciate it making me smile today.