
Hard to see exactly what it is, so I'll tell you. It is fried rice. I guess Xander decided to destroy the place - then see the mop, I suppose he decided to try and clean it up. Anyone ever tried to clean up wet rice? Well, let me just tell you - it doesn't happen! So needless to say, bedtime came a little early tonight :) To loosely quote Bill Cosby "the reason I have 4 children is because I do not want 5". I know, I know - I love my children very much, I just don't love the messes they seem to LOVE to make for me. Sigh.
3 comments:
Oh my gosh! What a mess. First you are a better woman than me to try and paint with four kids at home and a husband at work! Second, I have tried to clean up wet rice and it is not fun! Even after all the messes they make you still love the little stinkers:)
Wow that looks fabulous. I'm so glad that my kids aren't the only ones that make messes. Rice is so hard to clean up. Your kids are still freaking cute.
Messes cleaned up? Does that really ever happen? I am sitting her with my laptop and watching/listening to Reba while Dinner finishes and my 18 mth walks out with my muffin tins, pie tins, cooling rack, etc and throws them in the floor and says "Ohhh"... When does it get easier???? Rice, ook... I would have let the dog in to clean it up quickly and then mop!
Reagan is precious!! Most beautiful eyes and smile! Have a good week! Hope everyone feels better!!! Angie from AL
Post a Comment