Friday, June 20, 2008

Super Anniversary Date!


Darrin was very very sweet and planned out our entire anniversary as a "date night"... or a date day I should say - anyway... He picked me up at home (he arranged babysitters and all!!), took me to lunch at citrus grill, then drove us over to see Iron Man (not bad!). Then we went and checked into our room at the Armstrong Mansion. This is a really nice historical mansion in Salt Lake. After that we headed over to dinner at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse - all I have to say to that is YUM! He also had roses delivered to our room. How sweet is that I ask you!?! I had a wonderful time and it was a lot of fun to spend time with just my husband. I'm telling you what, he is the best man ever!

Just in case you are wondering about the photo - hehe, this is a picture of him last halloween - he dressed as Ace Ventura (for those of you that couldn't tell right off the bat).

6 comments:

The Hurst Family said...

Hi there Smith Family! You don't know us, but we are the Hurst Family from Alabama! I am Angie. I was flipping through the blogs and up pops Ace's picture... I knew who it was...

I love your blog! Good news about Reagan. How old is she? I teach 4th grade and she looks precious! Good luck with everything and happy anniversary!

The Hurst Family said...

I added you guys to my blog roll so I can keep up with you guys and Reagan! TGIF....

Heather said...

That Darrin sounds like a real romantic. I received none of those things for my Anniversary:( I do however, love the Ace Ventura coustume. That's Hot!!!!

Nana Sharples News said...

Wow..what a super anniversary you had. You have the sweetest husband. I was wondering if he showed up to get you in that outfit...until I read on. So funny.

Adri said...

That sounds like such a great time. What a great hubby to plan all of this even the babysitters. It's so nice to just get away for even one night. Darrin looks awesome in this picture.

The Hurst Family said...

Love your songs on your playlist!! Hope you had a good weekend -- was very lazy for us down here in AL! Being a teacher, you are ready for summer, but I never really stop!Have a good week! ~A:D