Not much to say here except AWWW!! So cute! Raegan was "taking a rest" as she calls it today and I just thought this was so sweet. Hines is really a great dog with my kids. Please try to ignore the mis-matched sheets - give a girl a break would ya!
What a sweet picture! It's so peaceful seeing children sleeping with their pets snuggled up next to them. Adri is right I wouldn't trust her puppy to do that. He would bite Evie's check right off.
Love this picture. There is something so precious about children when they are sleeping. So quiet I think. Yeah I agree with audrey if that was Murphy the picture wouldn't have been that peaceful.
3 comments:
So cute... see now that is a puppy, mine would never sleep with Evie like that.
What a sweet picture! It's so peaceful seeing children sleeping with their pets snuggled up next to them. Adri is right I wouldn't trust her puppy to do that. He would bite Evie's check right off.
Love this picture. There is something so precious about children when they are sleeping. So quiet I think. Yeah I agree with audrey if that was Murphy the picture wouldn't have been that peaceful.
Post a Comment