Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Open Wide!







































































Boy, I am not sure if there is anything funner than taking 4 young children to the dentist! At
least when we go to the doctor we are in one small room instead of spread out all over the office. Haiden did not have any cavities but he has to go to an orthodontist (yikes), Tre has an
infection under one of his crowns so he has to have an extraction - owie!, Raegan has chemo
teeth and I won't even mention the amount of
work she needs done -- we will be taking her to PCMC to have her sedated and get it all done at once, and Xander, well.... he has 1 cavity and was such a delight that the dentist decided we better sedate him too. I think I heard "don't bite my fingers" about 34 times. I could sure use some of that laughing gas right about now. Then, they want me to sit down and schedule the appointments -- after we have been there for an hour and a half already -- yeah -- my kids would just sit right down and wait for that to happen - HAHAHAHAHA. I told them to just call me please. On the way out Raegan, being the graceful child that she is somehow fell and scraped her knee. Whew, I think I have had enough for today thanks!

1 comment:

Adri said...

Hehehe.... you crack me up. I don't mean to laugh, it's just I can totally picture the whole thing. That sounds like Lydia falling and cutting her knee open. Your kids are so freaking cute.