
About once a month it seems that I decide I do not want to cook, and ordering out doesn't seem quite right either... So I usually google Darrin and say "how do you feel about taking the kids out to dinner?" he usually reminds me that this is not a fun thing to do. However, tonight he decided to go with it and said yes. Inevitably, whenever this happens, at some point before we ever get our food I turn to him and say "remind me next time I want to go out that this is what happens!". Sigh. Several trips to the bathroom and a few spills later we get our food. Xander wants what Raegan has, Raegan wants what I have, Haiden has eaten his before we can figure out who needs what, and Tre is NEVER done by the time we want to leave. I just love it at the end of the meal when the server asks if we want dessert -- I just want to say "oh sure, I would love a few more minutes of madness in my day, thank you". Oh well, at least I didn't have to cook tonight :)
1 comment:
Hehehe... that's so funny. I've been to dinner with your kids they aren't that bad. There kids, Evie goes to the bathroom every meal at least once and Lydia spills every meal at least once and Lydia bites her check at least once. They are so much fun.
Post a Comment