The other day I was at Rodworks doing a bit of shopping. As I was waiting for the sales girl to find the clock I wanted I noticed this plaque with a winnie the pooh saying on the wall. I am sure the girl thought I was a bit of a looney because when she came back I was crying and asking if she had a copy for sale. It makes me think of my brave little girl.If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together... there is something you must always remember... you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think... but the most important thing is, even if we're apart... I'll always be with you.
3 comments:
I'm in tears. I have witnessed more then once that things can change in a minute. We should ALL cherish the time we have together. I don't know how I would survive if I didn't have the faith that we would all be together again some day.
OKAY...THAT made me cry...Thank you Nannette for your post. I love your brave little girl..and I pray so often for her. I know how hard it is to watch your child have to endure so much..I know you two are so close. Take care of each other..You are in our thoughts and prayers on a daily basis...Love to you both
Great Job making everyone cry Nanny!
I love your new blog, I love seeing all the pictures! The storys are great.
Keep em coming!
You Rock sista
Post a Comment