
I can't believe my little girl is 5! It seems like such a short time ago when she was just a tiny baby. She amazes me every day with her strength and courage. She is truly an inspiration to me. As her dad said today "her birthday's seem more special now".
4 comments:
It makes me so proud when people say that Raegan is a Daddy's girl. She is our only daughter and is such an amazing little girl.
She can easily manipulate me and gets away with much more than the boys...
Sorry, boys. I wouldn't want it any other way.
Happy birthday Raegan. Darrin's comment is so cute. It's so true daddy's love their little girls. Little girls can melt their daddy's heart. I hope Rae has a good birthday and we are so excited for her party Saturday.
Happy Birthday Raegan! Tell Daddy you want a new Camaro for your birthday.
Happy Birthday Raegan! I know I have never met you but I have heard so many wonderful things about you. I hope you have a great 5th birthday and a fun party. And don't listen to Brett. You don't need a Camero. You should go for a Mercedes or a BMW, preferably Convertible.
Nannette-you blog is so cute and so is your family. It looks like life at the Smith home can be a ton of fun. I am going to have to check in more often and pick up some good tips! It was nice meeting you at the movies the other night. You need to come with us more often.
Post a Comment