


This is Xander, well I guess I should say part of Xander. Obviously he got ahold of the camera today - he took about 20 of these types of pictures. He also broke a record today, yes - a vinyl one, undid a few rows of the blanket I have been crocheting for about 14 months now (I know, I know - I should have it done!), dumped a full box of Lucky Charms all over the table and floor, hmmm I know there is more but I can't think or have blocked it out. Sigh. Terrible 2's, yeah, he takes that to a whole new level!
These others are from a cooking class that I took Haiden and Tre to at the "Young Chefs Academy" SOO cute! They made noodles - and had tons of fun at it. I think I am going to have Tre keep going - Haiden thinks he should get to go too but he already has too many things going on. Hopefully Raegan can go once in a while. I think she would love it.
1 comment:
Hehehe... I love those pictures that Xander took. Your kids are great with camera's. That is so cute the cooking class. I may have to get that info from you, Lydia loves to cook.
Post a Comment