We are almost finished with our vacation. On one hand it has not been long enough and on another I can't wait to get home. I am missing my kids like crazy!! I have had a WONDERFUL time spending some one on one time with Darrin. We have had a lot of fun driving up and down the New England Coast (although we have a really ugly rental car!), we have some awesome pictures of the ocean. Our hotel is beautiful with a fantastic restaurant in it. Darrin likes the bathrobe a lot, he reminds me of Hugh Heffner a little - not because of any prancing ladies - thankfully there are none of those. We have been to 3 movies which sounds weird to do on vacation but we don't get to go very much at home without getting sitters etc. Darrin insists he has gained weight on this trip (I am not seeing it). All in all it has been really fun and
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Vacation
We are almost finished with our vacation. On one hand it has not been long enough and on another I can't wait to get home. I am missing my kids like crazy!! I have had a WONDERFUL time spending some one on one time with Darrin. We have had a lot of fun driving up and down the New England Coast (although we have a really ugly rental car!), we have some awesome pictures of the ocean. Our hotel is beautiful with a fantastic restaurant in it. Darrin likes the bathrobe a lot, he reminds me of Hugh Heffner a little - not because of any prancing ladies - thankfully there are none of those. We have been to 3 movies which sounds weird to do on vacation but we don't get to go very much at home without getting sitters etc. Darrin insists he has gained weight on this trip (I am not seeing it). All in all it has been really fun and
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh my gosh, what a great time together. You guys are so freaking cute, I think you both look great. I have missed you a ton... where is my google buddy? Have a safe trip home. Love the picture of Darrin in the bath robe.
Your vacation looks like fun. Is that a whale in the background? I miss my kids when we go too, but sometimes it is just nice to have a little time to just relax a recoop! Enjoy the rest of your alone time and travel safe!
Post a Comment