Thursday, May 1, 2008

Pinewood Derby




Darrin, Haiden and Uncle Rick worked really hard on Haiden's derby car. Doesn't it look awesome! He didn't win, he was about middle of the pack (of 18 cars). I am proud of how hard they all worked on it. Darrin already has ideas on how to improve next years design.

4 comments:

Adri said...

That is so cute. I can't believe Rae's hair is growing so much every time I see her. Love the derby car, the guys did a great job. Middle is better then last. By the way, Kristy wants to know why she is not on your blog list?

Anonymous said...

Cool car! My husband can't wait to do this. Carson is only two so we have a few years. But he has already been getting some practice helping my nephews. Tell them it doesn't matter that they didn't win, that is pretty awesome looking car. That counts for something!

Anonymous said...

That Jib Jab is Hilarious! Seriously, I needed to laugh today and that did the trick! That was cleaver putting Darin and Brett. I showed my husband and he was rolling on the floor! Good Work.

Nana Sharples News said...

Oh, I remember those days of the PINEWOOD DERBY...Gee, I wish I could go back and do it again...I'd be a better mom.
Thanks for the trip down memory lane. Your kids are so cute. I love seeing your blog and reading about your children. Your a good mom.