Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Zoo Day!







Today was Tre's kindergarten classes trip to the zoo. We had a ton of fun. I got paired up with my neighbor and her son so the 4 of us just roamed around. I got to go with Haiden's class when he went, it is a fun "mom" day with just me and them. I took a ton of pictures of the animals but I didn't think you needed to see all of them (and if you do, go to the zoo!!) I wanted to bring the monkey home with me but it didn't happen :( I guess I have 4 monkeys of my own though so I can't complain.

2 comments:

Adri said...

What a great day, that's why you weren't on google. I bet Tre just loved having you all to him self. Your kids are not monkeys. I need to go to the zoo.

Anonymous said...

I love the Zoo. I think I like it more than my kids. Maybe it is because all of the animals still kind of freak them out. Tre is so lucky to have a mom that could go on the field trip.