
I took Hines in for the ol' fixaroo today. He seems very sad (obviously). Had to do it though, he was marking his territory INSIDE my house -- not a good thing at all. The kids all think it is hilarious that he has a "lamp shade" on his head. Poor Hines, hopefully he will feel better tomorrow and not be in too much pain.
5 comments:
Poor Hines,guess he is now really just like the football player hehehe. Just kidding. Get feeling better Hines
Are you talking about the football player that beat Hall with only one shoe? Hines is just like his name sake... tough as nails!
Poor Hines, he looks so sad. Hopefully he will start feeling better soon.
Your poor Hines! I hate seeing out pets in pain. My cat has been sick and I can't stand it. I can't imagine how'll I'll ever do it with kids.
Poor Hines! These are the times owning a pet is tough. He will bounce back before you know it.
Post a Comment